Having a functional and well-designed bathroom is top of the wish list for many home owners. According to property experts, just small changes to your bathroom can make a big difference to its appeal, not only to you but to potential buyers of your property.
A heated towel rack, for instance, is one of the top items in a bathroom that adds the most value to your property.
Whether you’re thinking of a complete re-design, new build or some subtle enhancements, Sanitaryware Supplies Company now stocks a brand-new range of high-quality bathroom fittings.
Designed by Franke, a leading name in quality for stainless steels fixtures and fittings, the range includes towel rings, robe hooks, soap dishes, toilet roll holders and towel rails, all available in a classic polished stainless steel finish.
Franke has more than 230 years of experience in providing washroom solutions for a variety of sectors and its domestic range of products don’t disappoint. The collection of bathroom accessories is designed to be robust, yet have a modern look, making the products ideal for refreshing a current bathroom or washroom or for adding the final touches to a brand-new design
If you’re thinking of renovating your bathroom or washroom, here are our top tips for some small changes that will make a big difference to the look and functionality of your bathroom.
1. Install a towel ring or rail – You’re probably sick of seeing your towel draped over the shower door or lying on the floor. A wall-mounted towel ring or rail is a convenient way to store towels, keep them fresh and your bathroom tidy. Invest in some colourful towels as well to display on a towel rail and give an all-white bathroom a crucial pop of colour.
2. Clear counter top clutter – Ditch those half empty plastic bottles of liquid soap and replace them with a luxury counter top soap dispenser, like this one. They will give your sink area a hint of luxury and also keep it clutter free!
3. Inject personality with accessories – Bathrooms are generally quite small spaces. Consider choosing a classic white bathroom suite and instead inject colour and personality with wallpaper, towels or paint. It’s more cost-effective to change these rather than fittings and it will give your bathroom a fresh new look.
4. DIY – Although parts of your bathroom are best to installed by specialists, there are a lot of things you can actually do yourself that make a big difference. Spending a few minutes to install things like a toilet roll holder, towel rail or robe hook can really add the finishing touches.
5. Luxury taps – The sink is one of the focal points of a bathroom and having a high quality tap can add the ‘wow’ factor. You might even want to think about a self closing or no-touch tap – for added streamlining and hygiene.
To view the full range of products available at the Sanitaryware Supplies Company, including our Franke range, please visit our shop here.