Designed by plumbers for plumbers, the Dudley Kinetic intelligent urinal flush control monitors the volume of washroom traffic, and in conjunction with a cistern and auto syphon adjusts the urinal flushing time to keep urinals fresh & clean.
Attractively styled, multi-functional and simple to install and set-up, Dudley Kinetic intelligent urinal flush control has been designed to reduce water consumption in commercial washroom installations.
• Can be easily installed into pipework, wall or ceiling mounted applications.
• Each unit can be powered by mains, 4 x AA batteries or mains with battery back-up (batteries not included).
• Control box can be installed remotely from the solenoid and is supplied as standard with a 1m cable.
• Passive infrared sensor detects user movement. After a pre-set time, the solenoid valve allows water to fill the cistern and deliver a flush.
• Fast fill reduces scale build up.
• Suitable for water pressures ranging from 0.1 bar to 10 bar.
• Quick and simple set up via user friendly buttons and intuitive software without having to continually refill and empty the automatic cistern.
• 12 hour hygiene and 24 hour economy flushing modes can also be quickly configured to customer requirements.
• Tamper proof design and chrome fittings are conveniently included.
• WRAS approved and warrantied for 3 years
• Regulates flushing based on actual washroom usage to save up to 80% of water when compared to traditional systems.
• Available in glossy white and grey
finishes. Please note when ordering