ESBE Thermostatic Mixing Valves are licensed for use with washbasins, showers and baths in higher risk and Healthcare applications under the requirements of the NHS Estates D08 specification.
Pressure Class PN10
Working Pressure 10 Bar
Differential Pressure Max 3 Bar
Media Temperature Max 95°c
Temperature Stability ± 2°c *
Connection External Thread (G) 1”
Compression fitting (CPF)
* Valid at unchanged hot/cold water pressure, minimum flow rate 4l/min. Minimum temperature
differential between hot water inlet and mixed water outlet of 10°C
Valve housing Dezincification resistant brass, DZR
Surface treatment Nickel plated
PED 07/23/EC, article 3.3
Pressure equipment in conformity with PED97/23/EC, article 3.3 (sound engineering
practice). According to the directive the equipment shall not carry any CE mark.
TMV3 certificate No BC1515/214, BC1516/1214
Certified for healthcare use under the following requirements:
- HP/LP-S: High / Low pressure shower.
- HP/LP-W: High / Low pressure washbasin.
- HP-T44: High pressure bath fill up to 44°C.
- HP-T46: High pressure bath fill up to 46°C.
TMV3 THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE
VTA323, VTA353, Combi