Having a functional and well-designed bathroom is top of the wish list for many home owners. According to property experts, just small changes to your bathroom can make a big difference to its appeal, not only to you but to potential buyers of your property.
A heated towel rack, for instance, is one of the top items in a bathroom that adds the most value to your property.
Whether you’re thinking of a complete re-design, new build or some subtle enhancements, Sanitaryware Supplies Company now stocks a brand-new range of high-quality bathroom fittings.
Designed by Franke, a leading name in quality for stainless steels fixtures and fittings, the range includes towel rings, robe hooks, soap dishes, toilet roll holders and towel rails, all available in a classic polished stainless steel finish.
Franke has more than 230 years of experience in providing washroom solutions for a variety of sectors and its domestic range of products don’t disappoint. The collection of bathroom accessories is designed to be robust, yet have a modern look, making the products ideal for refreshing a current bathroom or washroom or for adding the final touches to a brand-new design
If you’re thinking of renovating your bathroom or washroom, here are our top tips for some small changes that will make a big difference to the look and functionality of your bathroom.
1. Install a towel ring or rail – You’re probably sick of seeing your towel draped over the shower door or lying on the floor. A wall-mounted towel ring or rail is a convenient way to store towels, keep them fresh and your bathroom tidy. Invest in some colourful towels as well to display on a towel rail and give an all-white bathroom a crucial pop of colour.
2. Clear counter top clutter – Ditch those half empty plastic bottles of liquid soap and replace them with a luxury counter top soap dispenser, like this one. They will give your sink area a hint of luxury and also keep it clutter free! View our full range of soap dispensers here.
3. Inject personality with accessories – Bathrooms are generally quite small spaces. Consider choosing a classic white bathroom suite and instead inject colour and personality with wallpaper, towels or paint. It’s more cost-effective to change these rather than fittings and it will give your bathroom a fresh new look.
4. DIY – Although parts of your bathroom are best to installed by specialists, there are a lot of things you can actually do yourself that make a big difference. Spending a few minutes to install things like a toilet roll holder, towel rail or robe hook can really add the finishing touches.
5. Luxury taps – The sink is one of the focal points of a bathroom and having a high quality tap can add the ‘wow’ factor. You might even want to think about a self closing or no-touch tap – for added streamlining and hygiene. To see our full range of taps, please click here.
To view the full range of products available at the Sanitaryware Supplies Company, including our Franke range, please visit our shop here.